In this Policy, “Boutique Capital”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Boutique Capital Limited, registered in England & Wales with registered office at BSG Valentine, Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9BQ. Our company registration number is 7824274.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation, the data controller is Boutique Capital Limited in respect of any Personal Information that you provide to use or that we otherwise obtain about you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you engage with us (e.g. by sending us emails or by visiting us or making an enquiry through our website) we may collect and process the following data about you:
• The information you give us by filling in forms on our website, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, place a posting on our Website, participate in social media functions on our website, communicate via our Website (including communicating with other users), complete surveys, update your personal or company profile and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description (including, but not limited to, age, academic information and qualifications, work history and other professional information) and photograph.
Some information is collected and processed so we can perform a contract with you, some for the purpose of legal compliance and some for the purposes of our legitimate business interests (namely to carry out and improve our business, analyse the use of our website and services and support our customers).
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information from other sources who collect Personal Information from you and pass it on to us (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, social networks and credit reference agencies). Where this is the case the third party is responsible for obtaining the relevant consents from you to ensure you are happy with the ways in which your Personal Information will be used.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will only use Personal Information we hold about you (including information we receive from other sources) in the following ways, depending on the types of information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us, as well as support in respect of those services;
• to improve our website (e.g. to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer) and services;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• for our internal business processes; and
• where you have explicitly consented at the time we collected your Personal Information or where we otherwise have a right to do so, we may also use your Personal Information to let you know about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about, and to inform you about important changes or developments to our services, by [post, telephone and email].
[From time to time, we may also use your Personal Information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by [email, phone or mail]. This will only happen where you have opted-in to receive such communications.
If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in the ways described in this Policy, please let us know by contacting us at . You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the instructions outlined in any marketing email.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or for our internal business processes, we may share your Personal Information with lenders, valuers, third party partners (including any investors we may work with), as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
If Boutique Capital enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merges with another business entity, or in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, your Personal Information may be disclosed or transferred to the purchaser, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
We will also share your contact details with selected third parties if you have consented to receive marketing from such third parties. If you change your mind about being contacted by these third parties for marketing purposes, let us know by contacting us using the details set out below, or contact the third party directly.
OUR SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION MEASURES
All Personal Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers in the European Economic Area, and we take steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. If we take any payments from you, these will be encrypted.
We will only keep your Personal Information for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event, only for as long as the Data Protection Legislation.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing or research purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the contact details set out below.
You have the right to see the Personal Information we hold about you and to ask us to: (a) make any changes to ensure that any Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and up to date; (b) erase or stop processing any Personal Information we hold about you where there is no longer a legal ground for us to hold it; or (c) transfer any information we hold about you to a specified third party. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Should you have any queries or complaints in relation to how we use your Personal Information, please contact us using the details set out below. Should you wish to take any complaints or queries further, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office regarding such issues.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy. By continuing to use the website and making use of our services you agree to the updated Policy. If you do not agree to any changes that we make you should not use or access (or continue to use or access) the website and/or services.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com